The LSP.expert menu is divided as follows:
- Jobs: your list of jobs, where you can change the status and progress of your jobs, start using the time tracking functionality, add new jobs, invoice jobs, etc.
- People: this tab contains two different tabs (Clients and Suppliers). That's where you can find your list of clients/suppliers, where you can add new clients/suppliers, edit the existing ones, manage your services and rates (and those of your suppliers), manage your clients' contacts, etc.
- Quotes: your list of quotes, where you can edit the existing quotes, change the status of your quotes, generate PDF documents of your quotes, send them by email, etc.
- Accounting: this tab contains three different tabs (Invoices, Expenses, Purchase Orders). Invoices: that's where you can find your list of invoices, edit the existing invoices, change the status of your invoices, generate PDF documents of your invoices, send them by email, etc. Expenses: where you can add new expenses and manage your expenses. Purchase orders: where you can edit the existing Pos, change the status of your POs, generate PDF documents of your POs, send them by email, etc.
- Reports: all the reports available in LSP.expert to keep track of your activity (Monthly sales, Turnover, Profit and Loss, Payments, Tax summary, Sales by client, Sales by service, Quantity by service, Jobs by client, Performance, Expenses by supplier, Jobs by supplier, Expenses, Exchange rate loss/gain).
- Settings: where you can define all your settings (localization settings, services, document templates, importing/exporting data, data to display on your documents, translation of your documents in any language you want, etc.).
- Help: our knowledge base (but you know what it is, because you're in it ;-))
- Log out
Note that you can directly start working with LSP.expert as you can enter data almost everywhere in the app. For example, you can create a new client/service/unit at the same time you create a new job (by clicking on the + button).
The system also "learns" what you teach him and tries to remember it for the next times. For example, if you change the number format of an invoice (e.g. into 2017-0035), the system will "know" that the next invoice should be numbered 2017-0036.
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.