The Freelance subscription should normally be used by a translator working alone (or outsourcing jobs to others). It's technically possible for more than one user to use the Freelance subscription, but you should know that:
- You will have to share a password and a login (whereas in the Team version of LSP.expert, you each have your own login and password)
- You won't be able to add other users to your account and define their role
- You won't be able to have your own time tracker. The Freelance version contains only one time tracking functionality, whereas in the Team version, each user can track his time individually
- You won't be able to assign jobs to a user in particular, so it will be difficult for you to see who is in charge of which jobs.
- In the future, we intend to enhance the Team version with functionalities that are designed especially for teams of translators, and those functionalities won't be available in the Freelance version.