To know how to use all the functionalities of the Supplier portal, have a look at this article: http://help.lsp.expert/en/articles/3340222-getting-started-with-the-supplier-portal.
There are three ways to share files with a supplier:
1) You can upload the files to be shared in the Files tab of the job, and then click on the three dots at the end of the line of the uploaded file and select "Share with all suppliers".
2) You can upload the files to be shared in the Files tab of the job, and then edit the "Files shared with the supplier" panel in the outsourcing page of the job and click on Share next to the files.
3) You can click on Edit in the "Files shared with the supplier" panel in the outsourcing page of the job and upload the files from there. The files uploaded there will also be automatically uploaded in the Files tab of the job. The advantage is that the files uploaded from here will be automatically marked as shared with the supplier.
Whatever the method, the files can be uploaded from your computer, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive. You can select all the files you wish to add and upload them at once.
To unshare a file, you have two options:
1) In the Files tab of the job, if the file is share with all your suppliers, you can click on the three dots and then on Remove sharing with all suppliers.
2) In the "Files shared with the supplier" panel in the outsourcing page of the job, you can click on Unshare next to each file.
If you're using LSP.expert V1
To know how to use all the functionalities of the Supplier portal, have a look at this article: http://help.lsp.expert/en/articles/3340222-getting-started-with-the-supplier-portal
In the Outsourcing part of each job, you will find a unique link that you can use to share files and instructions about a job with a supplier.
To share files with the supplier, click on "Manage your files". When you click on this link, this pop-up window appears:
The files you added at the job level (in the Files tab of the job) are automatically added to this list. In the example above, it means that the file "Newsletter.docx" was already there at the job level. You can add new files by clicking on "Select file...".
To share a file with the supplier, click on the dark blue eye button next to the corresponding file. A green eye appears on the left of the file, to indicate that the file has been shared with the supplier. The eye button on the right is then replaced by a red eye button, on which you can click if you don't want the file to be shared with the supplier anymore.
Good to know: the files you add/remove through the supplier portal are also automatically added in/removed from the Files tab of the Job. You can also see if the files are shared (green eye) in this Files tab.
How to send the link to the supplier?
To send the link to your supplier, click on the little envelope button next to the link. You will arrive in a sending screen:
The default text of the email can be adapted under Settings > Document and email configuration (select the configuration concerned and then go in the Emails tab of this configuration).